Problem finding episodes

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5054
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.4.1.6
Description of issue:
I have the show Indian Detective added to sonarr and haven’t had an issue with the first 2 episodes, however I am having issues finding the third.
I have 5 indexers set up through jackett, and I have minimum seeders set to 5 as I was having previous issues with sonarr grabbing torrents that never ended up with seeders. In doing so sonarr very rarely grabs anything by itself since most RSS stuff doesn’t have enough seeders, so I do most of my downloading by automatic or manual search.
Up to this point I have not had an issue but this time I noticed it was only giving my 2 torrents, neither of which worked. When I looked up the torrents themselves they were weirdly linked and didn’t work that way for me, so no issue with sonarr there.
When I decided to manually search online for my show i found 2 of my indexers had multiple torrents for my episode. So from what I can tell there should be about 5 or 6 options total when I do a search through sonarr.
I have uploaded screenshots of my sonarr and indexer searches here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t5-cem2iJns4vnFKJ-CagQ9-tEA5ehgU?usp=sharing

Also if anyone has a way to fix the seeders issue so that i can actually use sonarr automatically that would be awesome.

You can look at the ((debug logs)) in Sonarr to see the request it made to Jackett, but ultimately it’s up to Jackett to find those results and return them to Sonarr, so the issue either lies with Jackett or the indexer. Jackett may have more information on the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.