Prevent sonarr from searching for episodes before airdate

Maybe its just me but for some reason my sonarr will download a file to a show that has not aired yet resulting in a 7 hour file that is pixelated. Is there a way to set a delay?

i myself found this very usefull, there are some shows that either they get the episode aired in website or in canada which results on a day one or more to appear before airtime. Maybe you need to look at a more reliable indexer.
I agree though that an option should be there

Im pretty much stuck at a crossroads. I’ve tried to add the download suffixes (like LOL and DIMENSION) to my banned list but many other shows use these sites as well (successfully). The walking dead for example has downloaded the next two episodes incorrectly and before air and start a cycle like the one below. Id rather not manually switch all 7 or 8 shows this happens to into “monitored” after it airs.

are you using newsgroup or torrents ? i dont get it, i’m using sonar for three months now and i never had an issue with fakes. What are you indexers ??

im using torrents paired with jacketts. pirate bay, kick ass torrents, torrentz, speed.cd, rarbg, and a few others.

torrentz is a meta aggregator, and probably not moderated in any way, so I would drop that one. not sure about speed.cd. kat&rarbg probably gets you enough, and are available in Sonarr directly.

I use speed.cd and I’ve never got a fake in 4 years I’ve used series automation. Two wrongly named releases in all that time IIRC. They love the rars though.

torrentz has a verified option, much like kat, which may help, and you can use it in Sonarr directly with the Torrent RSS Feed indexer: https://torrentz.eu/feed_verified?q=tv

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.