Post processing - nzbget - nzbtomedia - not a valid *nix path

Sonarr version 2.0.0.4472:
Mono version 4.2.3:
OS UNRAID:

I’ve recently moved Sonarr from my Windows 7 install to unraid, keeping nzbget on the Windows 7 machine for now. I’ve changed the required settings and paths but I’m having an issue with post processing and it appears to be related to the paths;

My standard mapping was “M:\Temp\tv”, so I changed it to the UNC path of “\technas\plex media\temp\tv”, but both options return “is not a valid *nix path. paths must start with /”. So, just to double check, I then tried “//technas/plex media/temp/tv”. I’ve even tried all combos with a single \ or / and double \ or //

What am I missing or where have I gone wrong?

Thanks in advance.

You can’t migrate a backup from Windows to an install on another platform (or vice-versa) without manually updating the paths. You’ll either need to update the DB and fix the paths or start with a fresh DB.

Sorry, it was a new install of Sonarr, not a backup and restore. So, I effectively started from scratch with Sonarr on unraid.

You need to use the local path on the unRAID box for shows, it looks like you’re trying to access it through the network using paths that won’t work under linux (// isn’t valid and looks like trying to use a UNC path on Windows and \ is used for path separation on Windows only). I don’t know what the path would be to access it locally or the easiest way to determine that under unRAID.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.