Please add New Separate "ALL" Quality

I would like to have a separate “ALL” Quality that included all the standard Qualities.
I could then set the size for the “ALL” quality to 1-2 GB (60 min) in order to only download any quality that was sized 1-2 GB.

(see also this post: https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/prioritize-downloads-based-on-file-size/16007)

You can set the allowed size range for all qualities on the Quality settings page.

“All” doesn’t make sense as a separate quality though.

If I set the allowed size range for all qualities on the Quality settings page, then that will apply to my other profiles as well.
Then there would be no way to download true HD quality files (which I expect to be larger than 1-2 GB)…
(see also this post: Prioritize Downloads Based on File Size?)

Sounds like what you really want is:

Which is about moving the size limits to the profile instead of being a global setting.

Yes, that would also work!
I see that the request is more than 2 years old. What are the chances that this will be implemented in 2017?

It’s not something we’re currently focusing on and also not completely sure that is the direction we’ll go, but the best issue to track (subscribe) for updates.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.