Permissions required to display web interface

Sonarr version (exact version): 20180303-13
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.8.0.108
Debug logs: Starting nzbdrone command env PATH=/usr/local/mono/bin:/volume1/@appstore/nzbdro
[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Sonarr - /volume1/@appstore/nzbdrone/share/NzbDrone/N
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/volume1/@appstore/nzbdrone/va
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/volume1/@appstore/nzbdrone/va
[Info] OwinHostController: Listening on the following URLs:
[Info] OwinHostController: http://*:8989/
[Info] NancyBootstrapper: Starting Web Server
[Info] RssSyncService: Starting RSS Sync
[Info] DownloadDecisionMaker: Processing 500 releases
[Info] RssSyncService: RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 500, Reports grabbed:
~

(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: Ever since updating to 20180303-13, Sonarr never auto starts successfully and I always have to start it manually via Package Center. I’m running DSM 5.2 (not 6), so is there any fix I can apply to the auto start scripts?

That’s not a Sonarr version, that’s the synology package version.

We don’t maintain the synology package, if there are issues with the start up script for it under 5.2 you’ll have to see if they have a fix for it, with most people on DSM 6 they may not realize it’s broken.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.