Pawn Stars Issues - Mass Episode Download of Existing Episodes

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Something went bananas with Pawn Stars. All of a sudden Sonarr is trying to download hundreds of episodes that I already have on my server. But according to the Sonarr there is no record of them.

I’m trying to figure out what is happening but can’t seem to make sense of it.

yep happened to me too. The seasons changed over at the thetvdb.com and somehow caused all 17 seasons to try to download

Is there a way to fix it without having it download everything again? I completely paused SAB so nothing has come through in the last few days.

Manual Import is probably your best bet, move everything out and manual import from wanted missing or if you’re using v3 use Manual File Import right from the series details page.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear that Sonarr will recognize the changes. I tried the manual import, but everything it couldn’t find before and was trying to re-download it doesn’t find again.

You’ll have to tell Sonarr which file belongs to which episode, at this point it has no idea. The mapping on thexem.de may be useful depending how things were changed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.