Path Not Accessible

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.809
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/MgmirWzw
Description of issue:
When downloads have completed import does not take place - access denied error in logs

Sonarr running in docker, with fstab mounts CIFS shares to 2 NAS drives.

in docker folder are 3 folders - in question

drwxr-xr-x 5 bob docker 4096 May 14 13:32 sonarr
drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4096 May 14 08:48 transmission-vpn
drwxrwxrwx 4 root root 4096 May 13 12:53 shared

Sonarr is trying to pull the completed file from shared/download/transmission/completed/television
to
shared/media/tv

both shares are accessible from the host OS

Remote path mappings are configured and sonarr is connected to transmission via the internal docker IP (container set with static address)

Remote Path Mappings

Host Remote Path Local Path
172.18.0.250 /downloads/completed/television /shared/download/transmission/completed/television/

It’s not a problem with the remote path mapping since Sonarr can access the file and gets as far as trying to move it, so either the source or destination folder doesn’t allow Sonarr to move the file.

/shared/download/transmission/completed/television/The.Good.Fight.S04E05.The.Gang.Goes.to.War.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rarbg]/The.Good.Fight.S04E05.The.Gang.Goes.to.War.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv

or

/shared/media/tv/The Good Fight/Season 4/The Good Fight - S04E05 - The Gang Goes to War WEBRip-1080p.mkv

Hi, thanks for the reply. I didnt think it was a remote path mapping as sonarr is able to see the picked up file in the folder, but thought i should add the info

Permissions for the folders in question

drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 0 May 14 11:23 television
drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 0 May 14 19:37 'The.Good.Fight.S04E05…

drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 0 Apr 9 06:26 ‘The Good Fight’
drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 0 May 7 06:54 ‘Season 4’

So im struggling to see what the issue with. Ive attempted to run the sonarr container with a PUID and PGID of 0 as well as of my user with no luck

Yeah, if Sonarr is running as root (though nothing should be), it looks correct. I don’t have any ideas at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.