Option for manual alternate names for shows

Please give use the option to add some manual alternate names for shows. I know the sonarr team has been reluctant in the past for manual customization, but I don’t see what the problem is with giving the user more options. It can be annoying when sonarr doesn’t want to grab the release I want it to because it’s named slightly weirdly and it isn’t a normal alternate name you would add to TheXEM, or if TheXEM is slow at adding the alternate name.

I am trying to download the anime “Jujutsu Kaisen”, except the one release I want to download is labeled as “Jujutsu Kaisen (TV)” which is the same show but sonarr just says it’s an unknown series so it doesn’t grab it. But this isn’t a normal alternate name, so I doubt it would be added to TheXEM (and even if it did, they can be slow with approving drafts). In this situation, I would love to be able to add my own custom alternate name for the show.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.