Odd problem with Sonarr

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.4472
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2 (Stable 4.6.2.16/ac9e222 Tue Jan 3 11:48:26 UTC 2017)
OS: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.4.0-62-generic x86_64)
((Debug logs)): http://pastebin.com/M8ywg5hM
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I’ve run Sonarr, tied to rtorrent and Plex for a good while now simply because of its automation features. Downloading and importing files works like a dream, imports it to Plex and they are available to be viewed. I delete the episode from Plex itself when I’ve watched it. Up until recently Sonarr would detect this, remove it from the calendar and unmonitor the episode. In the last few days I’ve noticed it’s stopped doing this. It will still import files and they show up correctly as downloaded, Plex sees these and they are available to view.

If I use ‘delete from disk’ within Sonarr itself, it advises no file however the Calendar changes the entry to red and it is still monitored, thus if I let it, it would download another copy of the same file.

I noticed “Create empty series folders” was turned off but turning it on has made no difference. I know that Plex is deleting the file from the filesystem but Sonarr will continue to believe it is still there.

Has anyone come across a similar issue? The overall usage of Sonarr is still working fine, it’s more of an annoyance than anything as I use the calendar heavily to see what’s upcoming and what has actually downloaded because I use Jackett to import from IPT, sometimes this breaks.

Thanks.

Is Ignore Deleted Episode Files enabled?
Does Sonarr ever see the file in the series folder (is it importing files after download)?

Hi Markus,

It is. Sonarr does work correctly. It had only continued to monitor the file even after it was deleted.

I’m unsure what I did but it is now working as intended again.

Thanks for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.