OAP in real need of help

Relatively new to Sonarr, so here goes:-
Installed Sonarr for windows on my Windows 10 PC (not as a service) and after much trawling of the internet managed to set Sonarr up to access my NAS drives, so far so good, then unfortunately I forgot to take note of where I got the info from (it was a really good tutorial, very easy for a old age pensioner like me to understand) and then a day or two later somehow Sonarr got corrupted before I had made any sort of backup and I had to do a clean install.

After the reinstall I have trawled the net again but with no success this time, so my hope is this:- that some kind souls will take pity on me and provide me with a idiots foolproof guide to access my NAS with Sonarr. I did try following the instructions here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2psDFai2E but could not get it to work.

I don,t know if such a guide exists such as a step by step guide for networking on the Sonarr site, if so I have not been able to find it so any help and advise on this problem would be really appreciated by this old man.

Thank you in advance for any help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.