NZBGet Downloads are not being imported after download completes

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.19
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/1kjW1R5U
Description of issue: I’m unable to say exactly when the behavior changed, but Sonarr is no longer retrieving a completed download from NZBGet and I can’t seem to figure out what the problem is.

• According to the logs, Sonarr is successfully communicating with NZBGet, and is able to determine the status of the download.
  • It clearly sees that NZBGet has reported that the download has completed.
  • NZBGet is passing a final path to the downloaded media, which is entirely accessible by Sonarr
  • Sonarr will successfully process the downloads when I force processing through Wanted >> Manual Import.

From within the Sonarr container, the completed download is accessible:

# cd /downloads/Incoming/TV/Full.Frontal.With.Samantha.Bee.S04E13.1080p.WEB.h264-TBS-xpost
# pwd
/downloads/Incoming/TV/Full.Frontal.With.Samantha.Bee.S04E13.1080p.WEB.h264-TBS-xpost
# ls -ltra
total 772950
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root 790940790 Jun 13 07:11 full.frontal.with.samantha.bee.s04e13.1080p.web.h264-tbs.mkv
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root         3 Jun 27 12:49 ..
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root         4 Jun 27 12:49 .
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root      1721 Jun 27 12:49 tvmaze.nfo

NZBGet shows that the download is completed, and references the correct location:

It just seems like the final step is not taken, which would be for Sonarr to process the completed download at the given location. The same step can only be forced manually for some reason.

Is there a yellow triangle with exclamation mark in sonarr’s activity tab for that download, once it has completed in nzbget?

Yeah, thanks Thirrian. Your suggestion made me realize that the download target location conflicted with my Drone Factory setting. I turned off Drone Factory and it appears to be working well now.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.