Nzb download failed, DrunkenSlug 4K

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: Working on it, currently on mobile
Description of issue: Through nzbhydra or just setting drunkenslug as a normal indexer I am getting a 520 error which says nzb download failed. This seems to only happen from drunkenslug and for 2160p tv shows. I can download the nzb just fine when using drunkenslugs website search. And movies are working fine through radar.

My other question is if I post my debug log, it appears my api key for DS is visible, do I need to try to mask it?

Pastebin is timing out on me here is what I believe is the relevant line in the logs:

HTTP request failed: [520:520] [GET] at [https://drunkenslug.com/getnzb/f5bf4e554126ba3aef0dfeca607dbfbf601c8554.nzb&i=41452&r=DS_APIhere] obviously blanked out my api in that last url

This is a problem between CloudFlare and the indexer, 520 Web Server Returned an Unknown Error

Assuming I just have to wait for it to clear up?

I think so, unless there is something on the DS side, but not sure based on your discord comment, but as I said Sonarr just uses what it gets from the indexer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.