Nothing downloading - Series' root folder is empty*

Sonarr version 2.0.0.4753:
Mono version 4.6.2:
NAS QNAP TS-251+:
((Debug logs)):

Nothing downloading - Series’ root folder (/share/Download/NZBGet/completed/Series) is empty:

Hi there,

I’ve been wrestling with this for days now so hoping a kind soul can dig me out of a hole. I’m running QSonarr together with NZBGet (or at least I’m trying to). Whenever I add a series I get the following in the logs and nothing is downloaded. I’m not entirely new to this sort of thing and have got cough CouchPotato working (Radarr comes next).

I have selected Create empty series folders in Settings so I suspect I may have a permissions issue but it’s all sat on the NAS??

MetadataService Series folder does not exist, skipping metadata creation 6:18pm
SeriesScannedHandler [Breaking Bad] was recently added, performing post-add actions 6:18pm
DiskScanService Series’ root folder (/share/Download/NZBGet/completed/Series) is empty. 6:18pm
RefreshSeriesService Updating Info for Breaking Bad 6:18pm
AddSeriesService Adding Series [81189][Breaking Bad] Path: [/share/Download/NZBGet/completed/Series/Breaking Bad]

Many thanks

Rob

Create at least one folder in /share/Download/NZBGet/completed/Series, that will tell Sonarr it’s mounted properly and it will use it.

The ((FAQ)) explains how Sonarr finds releases to download (it’s not related to that message in the logs).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.