Not moving Download at 100%

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5303
Mono version: 3.10.0:
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/X2anQJBi

Description of issue: Sonarr is not moving files at 100% download I have multiple files in activity now that come up with the same log UNC paths should be of the form of… I haven’t changed anything this seems to have been going on for a while now as I see shows in activity that should have imported weeks ago.
Sonarr moves everything form my /Downloads Folder when it has finished and then moves it to /Show/showname folder path exacly like that as I have set upp FreeNas with Sonarr and Transmission.

I tried to update and even update with the dev branch to see if it had any Fixes for it as some of them have Fixes for imports.

I see on my calander as well there are some episodes that have been moved at the same time as all these have not been moved and some are even of the same Show.

I have made sure my drone interval is at 0 (as that was mentioned elsewhere). I have made sure that episodes are not seeding and can’t be moved that way (mentioned elsewhere as well).
Made sure nothing has changed in FreeNas with permissions.

To start you’re going to need to upgrade mono, to at least 4.6, but 5.18 is currently the latest version. We’ve seen too many odd issues that have been resolved once mono has been updated to a version that isn’t 4+ years old to invest time troubleshooting it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.