Not Importing from Download Station

Running both Download Station & Sonarr on same Syno NAS. All was working perfectly until I removed Drone Factory a few days ago. Manual Import works fine. The user input into Sonarr is an admin level user (acct I use for all apps) on the NAS.

Download Station paths:
/volume1/Downloads/_complete … where DLs are extracted to
/volume1/Downloads/_incomplete … default Destination folder

Version
Mono Version
AppData directory
/usr/local/nzbdrone/var/.config/NzbDrone
Startup directory
/volume1/@appstore/nzbdrone/share/NzbDrone

Here’s one of the errors…

Couldn’t import episode /volume1/Downloads/_complete/Guardians.of.the.Galaxy.S02E14.720p.HDTV.x264-W4F/Sample/guardians.of.the.galaxy.s02e14.720p.hdtv.x264-w4f-sample.mkv: Access to the path “/volume1/Downloads/#recycle/Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy” is denied.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path “/volume1/Downloads/#recycle/Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy” is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectoriesInternal (System.String path) [0x00071] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.6.2/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/Directory.cs:114
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory (System.String path) [0x000a4] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.6.2/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/Directory.cs:78
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.Create () [0x00000] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.6.2/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/DirectoryInfo.cs:144
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.DirectoryInfo:Create ()
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectoriesInternal (System.String path) [0x00039] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.6.2/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/Directory.cs:96
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory (System.String path) [0x000a4] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.6.2/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/Directory.cs:78
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.CreateFolder (System.String path) [0x00048] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:180
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.RecycleBinProvider.DeleteFile (System.String path, System.String subfolder) [0x0008e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\RecycleBinProvider.cs:100
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode, System.Boolean copyOnly) [0x000ee] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:53
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x00277] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:107

Looks like a permissions problem. Does the user running Sonarr have access to that file/folder?

User acct has Admin Rights on everything: all folders, all apps

Which user?
On Synology devices Sonarr runs under the nzbdrone user by default which is part of sc-media, does the sc-media group have admin access to all those files?

In Download Client it has field for Username & PW… are those not used? I put in my admin acct info there. Same acct I use for the Sab client … I don’t have dedicated user accts in Syno for any apps, they all share 1 admin level acct.

also, I don’t have a user: nzbdrone
But I do have group: sc-media … it did not have ANY permission set, at all. I gave it read/write to all needed folders

When I looked at membership for sc-media, I did see nzbdrone (strange it does not show in Control Panel / Users)
I just added my admin-level acct to sc-media to see if that fixes things.

Only to communicate with Download Station to see which items are in queue and queue new items (which is working).

App users get group membership, but aren’t visible in the UI (for whatever reason).

Still not working. Files DL just fine and manually import fine.

I’m not seeing any errors with the shows that did not get imported?

What’s the status of them in Activity: Queue in Sonarr? (hover over the icon to the left)

I had this error a while ago, had not seen if for a few days and now it is back…

Unable to communicate with Syno. Failed to get serial number. Reason: 119 - Unknown error

Queue is completely empty… I manually imported all items last night. The History shows them as downloaded but nothing further. I deleted 1 episode last night and History shows that as deleted (as expected).

That’d do it since Sonarr can’t get the items from download station.

so, how do I fix? Seems like it was working fine. Nothing has changed in the system or LAN.

There is already an issue on github that you posted on, until that is resolved there is nothing you can do, except hope it goes away since it’s intermittent or use another client in the mean time.

Anyone know if the devs are working on fixing this?

We’re still looking for ((trace logs)) that contain the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.