AppData directory: C:\ProgramData\Sonarr
Startup directory: C:\ProgramData\Sonarr\bin
Uptime: 1d 21:18:31
I have a completed torrent which will not import, because it is blacklisted. I found it in the blacklist and it was not in the activity list in Sonarr. It sits completed in qbittorrent. I have manually searched for the season pack in Sonarr (mind you, there is another bug with having to click the manual search several times before it finds some sources) and clicked the download option (there was a red warning saying that it is blacklisted). I found and deleted the blacklisted download.
After refreshing the Activity -> Queue list, it still doesn’t appear there.
I know it communicates with qbittorrent, as watching the torrent, it changes state to queued, then to completed again almost immediately after manually searching and downloading through Sonarr…
My suggestion is (and I’m not sure if it has been mentioned before or will break other logic) for Sonarr to remove the blacklisting of the item, if you manually download/re-download the item in Sonarr.
The other request is to fix the search functionality too.