Not enough disk space

I just made the switch from SickBeard and I am having a problem that is driving me crazy. I run sonarr and Sabnzbd locally but my collections is stored on a network share.

I configured sonarr to use the UNC path \server\TV Shows - I can see that listed under System - Status. It shows 8 TB total with 1.1 TB free.

However, I have a bunch of shows that are in my completed SAB directory (local) that will not move to the network share.

I am running the service as a domain user account that does have access to the network share.

This is the message:

Couldn’t import episode D:\SAB\c_UNPACK_Weeds.S08E10.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE\Weeds.S08E10.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE(1).mkv: There is not enough space on the disk.

And the exception:

System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.TransferFile(String source, String destination, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 285
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, Series series, List1 episodes, String destinationFilename, TransferMode mode) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 126 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.MoveEpisodeFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, LocalEpisode localEpisode) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 66 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, LocalEpisode localEpisode, Boolean copyOnly) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 64 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import(List1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:line 89

Just as a follow up. I also tried disabling the service and just launching nzbdrone.exe. I get the same not enough disk space error.

Sonarr does a free space check before importing the episode, which is succeeding, but the move itself fails.

Does Sonarr have read/write access to those folders?
Are you able to rename an episode from within Sonarr?
Is there 1.1 TB free?

Sonarr should have read write. The user who is logged into the machine does. I am not running it as a service right now. However, even when running as a service the user account that I used for the service did have full rights.

Yes, I am able to rename a file from within Sonarr.

Yes there is really 1.1TB free.

Ahh I think this may be my own fault. I am using storage spaces on a 2012 R2 server. I have it provisioned as a thin disk and I think the storage pool may have been out of space even though the disk was not. I think it may be working now. I have a bunch of files to process/move so we will see.