Not all files are importing

synology DS1522+.
I installed Docker with SABNZBD Version: 3.6.0 [b31fedd]
Sonarr Version 3.0.9.1549
Package Version release-4213f6a by hotio
Mono Version 6.12.0.182
AppData directory /config

The video file does move to the correct folder but the nfo and other associated files do not move over.

Sonarr does see the file as downloaded but does not import it.

The below is an example of the log file. It shows that nzbvideo folder is used even tho I removed that folder from Sonarr a few weeks ago. I cannot locate anywhere in Sonarr that it’s located.

Under Settings>media management>Root folders it has been completely removed.
Under Settings>Download Clients>Remote Path Mappings it has been completely removed.

So I’m not sure where else to look.

2022-08-27 10:33:42.9|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /nzbvideo/tv/Diners.Drive-ins.and.Dives.S43E07.Cheese.And.Meat.720p.WEBRip.x264-KOMPOST. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder
2022-08-27 10:33:42.9|Warn|ImportApprovedEpisodes|Couldn’t import episode /data/usenet/complete/Celebrity.MasterChef.S17E03.1080p.WEBRip.x264-DARKFLiX/cbpBN2Ck9FZk7uGavBd0YQ.mkv

nzbfolder is coming from your download client…updating paths in docker sets the environment…the apps themselves still need to be updated

For the second file no idea you cut off the details

For the extras, by default sonarr imports none. You need to enable it and tell it which extensions

/nzbvideo/tv had been removed from SAB and sonarr.
It was removed from the docker containers for both as well.
Is there a config file that I can look to see if it’s still in there?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.