No files found are eligible for import Sonarr/Docker

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5277
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.16.0.179
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

I have been using Sonarr and Radarr for a while now on my iMac with Deluge. After some starts and stops and research, I finally decided to try and move my HTPC softwares into Docker containers. I’m a relative novice when it comes to linux and terminal based programming, teaching myself some things as I go. I followed a guide and setup a new Sonarr and Radarr system connected to Transmission all within different containers. I finally got both Sonarr and Radarr searching and grabbing downloads, and Transmission is downloading the files but when the downloads finish it cannot move or rename the files to their proper locations on my external HDD. I keep getting a “No files found are eligible for import in…” error no matter the file.

Now I’ve read up on many forums saying its probably either a permissions issue or a file structure/remote mapping issue. I’m sure it’s a relatively easy fix, but all the articles don’t seem to give me the fix I’m needing. I’ve checked the mapping within the containers and they appear to map. I believe I’ve given everything the proper permissions, though with Docker for Mac it’s really hard to tell and I’m not sure exactly how to double check everything since most of all of these guides are written for Linux and not Mac OS.

I’ve attached Logs and Images of the current Setup for my containers. Any advice would be appreciated.

the /downloads volume in both containers should probably map up one level to …2018/Downloads

get rid of the /downloads/incomplete and /downloads/completed volumes in the transmission container

that should normalise the full download path between the two containers

if you want to tweak the complete/incomplete folder names for transmission then use its settings.json file;
“download-dir”: “/downloads/Completed”,
“incomplete-dir”: “/downloads/Downloading”,

note - if you ever think you’ll use multiple download clients then i would suggest sub folders under /downloads for each client, eg, /downloads/transmission/complete and /downloads/transmission/incomplete - and leave the /downloads volume mapped at the …2018/Downloads so that any future download clients all use /downloads that points to the same path

note 2 - all those transmission environment variables are probably easier to keep track of/update via the settings.json file instead

I did this and I am getting the same error message.

I changed the variables per a comment on the original guide I followed. The commenter seemed to be having the same issue as I am, and adding the /downloads/completed…/incomplete folders plus the variables he said fixed his and another commenters problems. Obviously it didn’t work for me since with and without the variables, I’m still having the error.

Anymore help anyone can provide on this topic would be greatly appreciated. It’s really starting to be an annoying hassle.

Thanks

Looks like a problem with the casing.

/downloads/completed/ vs /downloads/Completed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.