Newbie - Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr

I’m very new to Sonarr and so I’m not sure how to get all the information requested here. Additionally I’ve spent about 2 hours researching and monkeying around but can’t seem to find a solution.

The problem I’m facing is that I have a couple of shows which are not being moved under the series folder.

In one instance none (zero) of the files I’ve downloaded are being moved into the series folder and instead show up as their own files in the main directory. In another instance all but one file are in the series directory but for some reason I’ve always got one file that doesn’t seem to make it into the series directory.

All other series are working beautifully. Not sure what’s wrong here and as I stated, I’m very new at all of this so rudimentary steps would be very greatly appreciated.

I’m struggling with this same issue.

Sonarr running on my Pi, I’ve specified the mounted directory with appropriate permissions yet am still getting this error and it’s throwing up that issue that’s filling my logs =/

@masterzin based on the sparse information, I’d say a process other than sonarr is moving/renaming files. And/or you’re mixing the location for downloads with the location where sonarr should move the files to.

Sonarr can’t do this anyway to the best of my knowledge. There will always be a series/season folder structure.

@andsoitgoes I suggest to open a new topic with all requested info, just from a glance it sounds like a different issue.

For both of you, I really suggest to provide all info requested (preferrably clear the logs first, recreate the issue, post the logs). Some of it is really not hard, like the version of sonarr. For v2 it’s at the bottom of every page if I recall correctly, or for both v2 and v3 you can go to the System menu in sonarr to see the version…
I don’t think the devs are going to bother trying to help otherwise. The template for new help & support topics was made specifically to gather information required for troubleshooting.

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Additional Information:

• Information on the log files is here: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/Log-Files
  • Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings
  • Post the log file, not a line or two or just the error from the Logs table
  • Post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar and link it here
  • Do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.