New Shows being deleted after downloading

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: windows 10
Debug logs: easily created
Description of issue: using BOSCH SO6 … i successfully download and watch them process and then shortly after it will delete everything or show an error message that it couldn’t import.

This has been working for a few years and only since the new version was installed did it start doing this. It will either say “Downloaded - unable to import. check log for details” or it will import it correctly and then do back in and attempt to upgrade a release and delete EVERYTHING in the season folder. When i look at the logs its saying it doesnt have permissions, but its clearly dropping files there and deleting them.

Log 1:
[v3.0.3.885] System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'M:\_TV_\Bosch\Season 6\_UNPACK_Bosch S06E01 PROPER 1080p WEB H264-GHOSTS\34cfd653643040f3bce9c7b4099eaff1.mkv' because it is being used by another process.

Log 2:
20-6-16 07:56:22.6|Debug|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Processing path: M:\_TV_\Bosch\Season 6\Bosch - S06E01 - PROPER 1080p WEB H264-GHOSTS.mkv
20-6-16 07:56:22.6|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: M:\_TV_\Bosch\Season 6\Bosch - S06E01 - PROPER 1080p WEB H264-GHOSTS.mkv. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

It feels to me like you’re using the same path for sab to download files to (and unpack) and sonarr to move files to.
And/or you use download sorting in sab for the sonarr category.
Both of which you shouldn’t do.

I can be mistaken though.

In my SABNZB Temp download folder is local w:\SabNZB\incomplete

Completed Download Folder is M:_TV_

Is it recommend to put the completed download folder to say w:\sabnzb\complete

what then will move it to the proper destination?

In SabNZB under the sorting tab i have TV Sorting checked and the download directory is the M:_TV_

is that the issue …

Im trying to understand the process. not sure whats changed since the new version.

What app does the MOVING to the DESTINATION of M:_TV_

OK i think i fixed it … at least so far it seems to be working …
And migrated from SABNZB to NZBGet at the same time.

I changed the change destination folder in NZBGet to maindir/complete and let SONARR move the content to the destination and so fat that is working I see it all downloaded and unpacked on the SSD .move from the intermediate folder to complete and then shortly after its moved to the M:_TV_ to the proper destination sub folder.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.