New Episodes of The Code - TVDB ID: 363996 - Not Updating

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.493
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KDHZ9DkeZ1Cuh2ju6_mL72IvJo_z_Q5j1J4MSkRhJCM/edit?usp=sharing
Description of issue: Sonarr is not updating The Code past Episode 5 when Episode 6 aired last night. I have a TVDB account so I logged in this morning to check the newest episodes and they seem to be labeled appropriately, etc.

That’s an invalid TVDB ID, what’s the correct one?

This appears to be the only “The Code” that is hasn’t ended, but is blank.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/the-code2019

• 353391 - Yes that is the Code 2019 I am talking about so why is Sonarr not grabbing the newest episodes when it seems to be pulling from this on thetvdb.com? Is there anything I can do on my end to get it to push through?

TheTVDB.com Series ID 353391
Status Continuing
First Aired
Network CBS
Runtime 45
Genres Drama
Airs 9:00 PM on Monday
Rating TV-14
IMDB tt8888168
Schedules Direct
TV.com
Last Updated By robert.gazaillebto
Last Updated 05/14/2019 6:07am

353391 or 363996? The latter looks like a dupe of the former and should be removed. It also doesn’t have most of the episode information you’d expect so it’s a low effort dupe at that (I’m pretty sure it had 0 episodes earlier).

There are also several other duplicates that people have added. Remove whatever series you added and add the correct one (top result when searching for The Code 2019 or add using the TVDB ID).

353391 - I haven’t seen the other. So basically it won’t pull it down because of the weird stuff on TVDB.com. That is fine I can go back to doing it manually.

Go ahead and close this.

Thanks.

I see no issues with that series in Sonarr.

Looks like the one I selected which originally showed has been blanked out and I selected the new one to use.

Thanks Markus101. Looks like I had the wrong one but it worked for 5 episodes.

Close this post please I am good now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.