Need method using filter list to create [Only Currently & Active Series, single episodes]

Having issues with filtered list using Next Airing & Previous Airing to create list of single drop series or Regularly Air/Drop Episode of currently active Series.

I may be attempting this incorrectly or these Filters need an update to correct functionality.

Create a list of TV Series Currently active (not ended or complete drops). For example, series that drop/air in incremental episode(s) and have another in close coming cycle (day or week) (e.g., The Office, NCIS, The Simpsons, The Morning Show, etc). This would be different than series that are dropped complete (e.g., like Netflix; Ozark or Amazon; The Terminal List) or ended/concluded shows (e.g. Hogans Heroes, Game of Thrones, Dexter, etc).

So in summary, when new TV seasons/cycles arrive, I can produce a list of active/current sequential dropped series, another list for complete drop series.

Attempted using filter; Previous Aired=“in the last…” & Next Aired=“in the next…”.

Can produce using the “is before mm/dd/yyyy” & “is after mm/dd/yyyy” but this is static. So as time move forward, user required to make constant updates.

why does filtering for continued and not ended not work?

Thanks for your reply. I believe I did create a filter that matches your suggestion, but it doesn’t give me the results needed. I may be missing something in how you determine the filter is configured - sorry if I have.

Maybe, do not believe the following will work for both states in [Status]:
[Status] IS [Continued]
[Status] IN NOT [Up Coming]

Issue seems to be that a Series can have Upcoming status but no air dates exist. That is a valid state but I would care to have only Series with Previously Aired & Next Airing with valid date(s).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.