Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):

RssSyncService
RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 450, Reports grabbed: 0
1:45pm

DownloadDecisionMaker
Processing 450 releases
1:44pm

(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:
I have added 1 paid indexer and several free. It finds the entry but downloads nothing. What am I doing wrong? btw using client sabnzbd

I will add that when I pull up SABnzbd it shows the downloads. The directory that it stores them in is “downloads/incomplete” and also “downloads/complete”. There is no actual folder for “downloads/complete” in that directory. I’m assuming it has yet to complete a download.

Those aren’t debug logs and not from the log file, but from the log table (less information, just there to more easily spot issues). (I edited them down because they didn’t offer value and filled the thread up with it).

If you haven’t take a look at the ((FAQ)) (especially the first couple entries), which will explain how Sonarr finds releases to download. RSS checks the latest releases only (usually 100) it doesn’t search for things you want explicitly, but it watches for things that you do want. If episodes you want are not in the RSS results nothing will download, because you don’t want it.

If you want to force Sonarr to look for something you want, either search for it from the calendar (red = missing = something you want), or use Wanted: Missing. I’d recommend avoiding search all missing until you verify everything is working properly, but even then it will chew through a lot of API calls.

I could be wrong here but it appears to be finding these. I check the client and it appears to begin the download and then nothing.
When I check “Activity” they show under the queue as downloading but then it never downloads. Any suggestions?

I’m going to assume that it just takes a long time to actually download these. The status icon is blue. Next week I’ll be doing this all over again when my server arrives. I just wanted to make sure I have the configuration settings correct. Unfortunately I have yet to see a single download complete with this program. My playon however has downloaded several episodes.

Activity is built from the queue and history of your download client. You’ll need to check your download client to determine why they aren’t downloading. If you’re setting up sabnzbd for the first time maker sure you have your usenet provider set up properly in sabnzbd (not the same as an indexer).

First I suggest you toss that garbage that is SABnzbd and instead use NZBGet!!! It’s a much better, more reliable program and gets updated all the time. Works great grabbing NZB’s, works great with Sonarr and CouchPotato. Works on Windows, Mac and Linux and running on my ReadyNAS 516 currently. I got tired of SABnzbd issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.