Multiple Issues with Backups

Sonarr version (exact version) : 3.0.0.256
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows) : 5.14.0.177
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/xrzatLcD
Description of issue:
I have run into the following issues with backups (all of these were tested accessing locally by IP but over a VPN):

• Unable to delete a backup (500 internal server error)
  • Unable to restore from a backup using the restore button on a specific backup (404 not found)
  • Manual backup hangs at the restore step (I’ll try and test this 100% locally later to rule out VPN issues)

Please let me know what else I can do to help.

/config/Backups/Manual/sonarr_backup_2018.09.20_13.30.45.zip

Does this file exist and have permissions that allow Sonarr to access it?

I’m not seeing issues restoring or deleting backups.

It appears to have access to all the files in that directory. Here is the ls -lR of the one you mentioned.

-rw-r–r-- 1 abc users 4180869 Sep 20 13:30 sonarr_backup_2018.09.20_13.30.45.zip

Anything else I should be looking at or any additional testing you would like from me?

Edit: The permissions are the same for scheduled and update as they are for manual when checking. It appears they are all under the user nobody now rather than the abc I had before (same issue with deleting though).

I think I found the cause and why it worked when testing, it was using the wrong case for the types when deleting/restoring, so it was looking for Manual instead of manual.

Seems to be working as expected now. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.