Mulitple Torrents for a single show

Hello,

I’ve been running Sonarr for a few weeks now, and I love it. However, when I get the latest episode, I get things I don’t want.

I have it set to only download 720p, x264, and HDTV as my filters. However, I get x265, HDTV, 720p, and SD.

I read this topic, however I can’t find anything related to config, would’ve been nice to know where that file was.

Here is my naming scheme.

Also, my series is J:/<Series_Name>/Season xx/Arrow - S01E01.mkv

I’m a little frustrated because it was working fine, dunno what happened.

Settings -> Indexers -> Turn on advanced settings.

Then add X265 and HEVC to must not contain.

Also check the profile your series have, the default setting is stored in your browser, so you might have been adding them with the wrong settings because the default got reset.

Easiest way is Series -> Series Editor for bulk check or change.

Thanks Mirx_NL. We will see how it goes tonight. I’ve moved my drive path, let’s see how well sonarr likes virtual drives.

Yup. Didn’t fix it. I came home today from doing errands to find that 3 shows had 10+ copies downloaded. I’ve figured out what seems to be the problem.

Sonarr see’s that a new episode is release, searches based on my criteria, downloads the best option. It completes the download, but doesn’t copy it over, so it keeps cycling the requests and keeps adding them because it doesn’t see that it’s actually in the show folder.

Make sense?

If Sonarr isn’t supposed to be moving files, make sure Completed Download Handling (CDH) is disabled. Disabling CDH will ensure stricter duplicate checking is performed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.