Move Media Files to new NAS or Server

Sonarr version (2.0.0.5085):
Windows 10 Pro:

I am in the process of building and copying all my media files from 2 old HP Homeservers and a QNAP NAS box to a new Unraid server.
Current locations of files would be similar to \Server1\videos\tv\ShowABC, \Server2\videos\tv\ShowDEF and \Server3\videos\tv\ShowGHI.
New location of files will be \Server4\tv\ShowABC, \Server4\tv\ShowDEF, \Server4\tv\ShowGHI.
Will I have to manually change each show’s file location through the GUI or is there a database file that can be manipulated to revise all the file locations in one swift edit?

Thanks
TT

Use Series Editor to do it, that’s what it’s there for. You’ll need to do it in batches for each Root Folder (ABC, DEF, etc).

Holy crap … what I dork I am … saw a previous post about Series Editor and my brain kept thinking clicking on Series is what was meant by Series Editor … just noticed the big stupid Series Editor button … Thanks markus101 so much for opening my eyes!

TT

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.