Missing Languages from drop down list in Profiles, pls. populate them

Hi, I’m badly missing Czech language when defining a Profile.
Since list of availabel languages is quite short there should be more users missing their language.
Could you add at least the Czech ?

Thank you
TS232

Adding a language does nothing without appropriate parser rules. so what release names are considered Czech?

Hi, im writing on this thread because i think that the answer for me could be helpful for both of us.

In my own case, i think that with “Spanish” profile it’s not finding anything. When i had customizable systems i used to introduce “spanish” “español” “castellano” “spa” words in order to improve matches. I don’t know what words are using parser or if i could edit it on my own installation.

I think that knowing how to modify or add this works for Czech or other languages too.

Could you help us?

private static readonly Regex LanguageRegex = new Regex(@"(?:\W|)(?\b(?:ita|italian)\b)|(?german\b|videomann)|(?flemish)|(?greek)|(?(?:\W|)(?:FR|VOSTFR)(?:\W|_))|(?\brus\b)|(?nl\W?subs?)|(?\b(?:HUNDUB|HUN)\b)",
RegexOptions.IgnoreCase | RegexOptions.Compiled);

spa and spanish would be problematic IMHO, to much false positives. Ita and italian is already a problem in episode names.

Example of an language addition (as there are a couple of other places that need changing):

1 Like

Not sure if I understand well but “Czech” or “CZE” and also “CZ” and possibly “CS” tokens could be considered as Czech lang.

Do you have examples of such release names? Coz some of those tokens are way too generic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.