Missing an entire season

I was able to acquire season 1-11 of a show that I had earmarked as wanted and for some reason the show data shows all the season except season 10. I have the episodes and it thinks they are “invalid season or episodes”. What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,
WeirDave

Sonarr Version
Mono Version

How are the files named?
What do the debug logs show when you rescan the series?

I tried to copy and paste it in here but instead sent this. It looks normal but I am missing season 9 & 10. I have all the episodes on the drive.

All files are names with Plex naming scheme “Ancient Aliens - S10E01 - Blah Blah Blah.mkv”

This is what it looks like in Sonarr.

FYI, those aren’t debug logs, but it doesn’t matter in this case. Read the link for more information on logs.

Season 9 and 10 are completely missing from TheTVDB. I don’t know why, you may need to ask them, but the files you have may all be shifted two seasons 11 = 9, 12 = 10, not sure though.

https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=101501

Markus,

So the only data is pulled from TVDB? Is there a way to pull from another provider? It seems silly that you can’t change that. I will see about updating it on TVDB. Thanks.

Dug into trying to change it in TVDB but someone locked the database for that series… won’t be able to update it. Crazy. Anyway is there a way to pull from IMDB?

WeirDave

No, they don’t have a way to pull the data Sonarr requires.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.