Minor suggestions/feedback on Calendar feature

As a recent convert over to Sonarr from SickBeard, it’s been a fine experience so far but have issues with the Calendar format. It’s fine but I’d prefer a list of episodes that are upcoming or missed much like the Wanted section of the UI.

A different limitation is that Upcoming will only tell you about future airings in the current month so even if something airs next week and you’re in the last week of a month it won’t display anything so it does limit its usefulness.

Final issue for me is with how it displays seasons which are released as one bingable blob, every episode is displayed which means it’s a decent waste of screen space and wonder if multiple episodes air in a given day then it can be reduced to one marker with an episode range (though that would mean displaying the episode numbers too).

Not sure how many have been suggested in the past or if they can even be implemented but can’t know unless I ask, thanks for your time!

No takers for these issues?

We have an idea planned similar to this for v3.

Upcoming shows the next 24 hours, if there is nothing on in those hours nothing will be shown.

I don’t see us doing much here, it adds a lot of complication for a limited number of series, its something we’ll keep in mind, but its not a priority by any means.

That’s how I thought it worked except something was airing within the next 24 hours yet didn’t display it, presumably because the next day was the first of February. It might have been a blip but I’ll report back if I find it happening again.

The other issues I had weren’t very important either but thanks for considering them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.