Messed up directories, need to manually import, its not working

Version

Mono Version

Synology Docker

So long story short, my directories were off, so every that was downloaded is sitting in /downloads. the torrent is no longer active so sonarr doesn’t see them to import. When I do a manual import for that folder I can see 50+ items downloaded but not imported. When I choose /downloads to import it scans/searches for a min then says

Unable to load files for manual import. Check logs for more details.

When i check the logs this is what it says

Invalid season detected during sample check: Expected one season, but found 2 (2016, 2017)

NzbDrone.Core.Parser.InvalidSeasonException: Expected one season, but found 2 (2016, 2017)
  at NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode.get_SeasonNumber () [0x0007e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Parser\Model\LocalEpisode.cs:46 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode.get_IsSpecial () [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Parser\Model\LocalEpisode.cs:50 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.Specifications.NotSampleSpecification.IsSatisfiedBy (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) [0x0001f] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\Specifications\NotSampleSpecification.cs:32 

Any ideas?

Edit: in this instance since they are all in folders would enabling the drone folder be easier?

its deprecated so you shouldnt use it, plus it uses the same import code so would run into the same issue

do any of the downloaded filenames actually have two years/seasons in them?

That that I could fine, however I removed 90% of the folder, down to one title, and not I’m geting this error. Import manually works fine, now.

Couldn’t import episode /downloads/How.Its.Made.S31E09.1080p.WEB.x264-CAFFEiNE[rarbg]/How.Its.Made.S31E09.1080p.WEB.x264-CAFFEiNE.mkv: Access to the path is denied.

Does this mean the folder they are in /downloads was denied? or the fold they are trying to move them to /tv was denied. Both should not be, why I am confused.

Edit:
I assume its the path in the series. the path for this items is /tv/How It’s Made/ It is saying it doesn’t have access. If i change the path to just /tv I get this is already the root path error.

In my container the pathing is Media/Shows…/tv/
so sonarr should have access to the /tv path that is linked to my main Shows folder, which already contains subfolder for each show sonarr has made in the past. So I’m lost on why sonarr is getting denied. worst part is I know it something stupid.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.