Media Management stopped working

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34-18
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Media Management no longer moving files to the correct location

Earlier this week, Sonarr stopped connecting to my Indexers, which I determined was cause by Mono. I resolved that issue, so Sonarr is now handing off the files to Sabnzbd for downloading, but the files are no longer being moved to the plex server. I keep getting the message:

“/Data/usenet/completed/9-1-1 Lone Star S03E02 1080p WEB H264-CAKES/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder”

I’ve redone the permissions several times, but still get the above message. I’ve compared them to Radarr, which is still working, and has never stopped.

I’ve even Uninstalled Sonarr, to start from scratch again, but when I reinstall Sonarr, the same settings are always there. I’ve not be able to fully purge Sonarr from my system so that I can rebuild it, and restore a back-up.

It’s always permissions

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#permissions-on-the-downloads-folder

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.