Mapped Drives Not Working

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/4CdnBWs5
Description of issue:
2 things, smaller thing first (I think): Sonarr hasn’t been showing up in the Taskbar lately, and I’m not sure why. It;s not showing as an option for me to put in there. I’m not bringing this up because it’s a big deal, but because it may be influenced by the big thing:

Sonarr used to be able to see my NAS: “Z” drive. A couple of weeks back, I uninstalled Radarr, and reinstaleld it, and as I did, Sonarr stopped being able to see Z, and nothing I’ve done following the guides seems to work (installing as a service, allowing the service user access to see the directory, nothing, uninstalling the service, still nothing, running as administrator and as a regular user in all of these scenarios too).

I’m at a loss, and it’s rather frustrating, because I’ve been trying to rely on my NAS for most of my TV content lately, and now Sonarr just won’t put the files in there.

Help!

If it’s not in the task bar it may be running as a Windows service, in which case mapped network drives are not supported. The FAQ has an entry on this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.