Manual complete torrents from Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4569
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Sonarr unrars and moves my torrents when seeding is complete (1.5x). But I manual stop a torrent it doenst work. So a torrent is added but I stop it after say 1.2x seeding. It has the status complete in uTorrent but unrar, move and delete from uTorrent. Is there a setting to fix this or is this a known issue?

Sonarr doesn’t unrar torrents and only moves files if the torrent has finished seeding, otherwise it will move/copy it. If the content is rared Sonarr won’t do anything with it, do you have a script that is extracting rared torrents upon completion? Is that script only executing when the torrent has finished seeding?

If Sonarr sees the torrent queued or started it won’t move the files in the torrent (or remove it from uTorrent), but it will copy/hardlink the files.

What does Sonarr show for the torrents you’ve manually stopped in Activity: Queue (hover over the icon on the left).

I thought it did the unraring, but that was just CP then. Well never mind then, my fault. It would be a good adition to add the unrar function just like CP.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.