Major issue with episodes re-downloading every day

I am having some major issues.

im literally drowning in re-downloads of episodes i have already downloaded (and deleted at some point afterwards)

This has been happening for quite a while now, 2/3 re-downloads a week easily.

but today alone it just downloaded the full season of a series, twice and quite a few episodes of another 2 series! - prog 100GB of data.

what can i give you to help with this bug?

note: “Ignore Deleted Episodes” is set to TRUE

Was it set to true when Sonarr saw the episode was deleted? That setting only applies when the episode was deleted.

In order to prevent previous episodes from downloading, you should unmonitor them, use Season Pass to do that for multiple series at one time.

Thanks markus101.

yes “delete episodes” always been on.

So are you saying if i want to delete old episodes to, you know - free up some disc space.
i then need to manually unmonitor each episode i intend to delete?

strange because there are plenty that dont seem to redownload - it seems to be the same series that always seem to re-download.

can it be setup to only download new episodes?

Cheers

No. I"m saying if an episode was deleted before that setting was enabled or before Sonarr was used you need to unmonitor those episodes.

Like I said you need to unmonitor the old episodes using Season Pass. (Monitor future episodes)

ok thanks - i’ll keep an eye on thngs… if it downloads homeland one more time… lol

Are the old episodes unmonitored?

If they’re monitored Sonarr will definitely grab them again if they’re reposted/uploaded.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.