Lost Config Randomly on Qnap install

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):3.10.0.0

My Sonarr stopped working randomly the other day on my QNAP so I restarted the service and it came back up but as a fresh install. I did get the error “failed to create symbolic link ‘/root/.config/NzbDrone’: No Such file or directory”. I have been trying to find the config folder or the backups but with no luck, nothing else on the QNAP has been affected. Any ideas, I don’t want to set everything up again if I can avoid it.
Thanks,
C

That question is probably best answered by the QSonarr package maintainer, I’m not familiar with how that is setup, but if it’s relying on a symlink that no longer exists that would explain why the config is missing (since it relies on the home directory for the config.

The ((AppData Directory)) lists one possible location for QNAP, if it’s consistent across all versions.

Thanks Ill check there. Can you restore backups from a older version say from 2.0.0.4645 to 2.0.0.4753?

Yes, an old backup is fine, it will be upgraded when Sonarr first runs if need be.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.