Localhost can't connect to SABnzb

Sonarr version 3.0.8.1507
Windows 11 Home
localhost won’t connect to SABnzb

My computer crashed and forced me to reinstall Windows 11 and all of my apps. Before the crash I had Sonarr, Radarr, and SABnzb running fine. Then came reinstalled Windows 11. Now, I can’t get either Radarr or Sonarr to accept localhost or 127.0.0.1 as the Host name and Port 8080 when adding SABnzb as a Download Client. Sonarr always comes back with “Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.”

I have an older version of Sonarr running on another computer without any problem, and it is using the same credentials. Does anyone have an answer, suggestion, etc.?

Thanks for your help

All that comes to mind is a firewall blocking and dropping the connection, not sure what else to check beyond that.

Thanks. At least your idea gives me a starting point. I had to reinstall Windows 11 (hard drive crash) and think I need to look at Windows Defender based on your idea.

Abe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.