Latest V3 Update broke custom CSS

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.384
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Windows
Description of issue:
I had created some custom CSS (https://github.com/rg9400/CloudThemes/blob/master/CloudArr.css) that I was using on top of Sonarr V3 (as well as the other Arrs). It just changed the styling to look more like Plex. However, it seems like the latest update has changed almost every single selector. That’s fine, but I had a few questions:

1. Would this happen in the future? I am not talking about introducing or modifying the selectors slightly so that a few things break. I am more talking about a complete remapping of selectors so that the custom css completely breaks.
  2. Is there any mapping of the old selector to the new selector?

Basically, I am trying to decide if it is worth my time to update the CSS based on the new selectors.

1. Possibly, we upgraded libraries in this case and would again in the future, whether that causes issues next time I don’t know

2. No it’s all auto generate class names with hashes

Would it be possible to get the calendar to look like how it did in v2? A thin line on the left of the cells makes it hard for me to see. I’d like to have it where the color fills in the entire background of the cell.

Is there a way to have the cell background be filled in like in v2?

I can write some custom css if needed, but like you said, with the css having weird hash names, it makes it hard.

At the moment we don’t have plans to do that, maybe an option will make sense for that, but not sure we’ll go that route.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.