Late Late with James Corden episode issue

Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.4753
QNAP TS-253A NAS

Is there an issue with The Late Late Show With James Corden? I just added it as a series (chose Daily and it is monitored), but when running a manual or auto search nothing is returned. I setup a few different quality profiles (even one with every single option) and nada. Logs just say “searching indexers…” for over 15 minutes so I stopped it.

They are all on TVDB and the series was added no issue, any idea why the episodes cannot be found?

Sorry, nevermind! It just took a very long time to find the episodes.

I’m having trouble with this show too.

There seems to be a date miss-match. Sonarr is searching for…

The Late Late Show with James Corden - 08/03/2017 - Kate Beckinsale, Adam Scott, Poppy

But the file available on my tracker is…

James.Corden.2017.08.02.Kate.Beckinsale.720p.WEB.x264

This seems to be the same with all recent episodes, the date is off by 1 day, so it never finds any episodes for me at all.

I believe the issue is they air in the early hours of the morning, but are linked to the previous day’s scheduling because networks use 2am as their cutoff for the day. TheTVDB has some oddities around that, in that some shows are listed as being aired on the scheduling day and others the real world day it aired.

It looks like the dates have been changed for those episodes, but could change again if they are changed back. Unfortunately there isn’t a great way for us to correct this as we’re not always sure it’s wrong and previous attempts left things just as messy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.