Langage problem

—>
Version 2.0.0.5344
Mono Version 6.10.0.104
AppData directory /home/greg/.config/NzbDrone
Startup directory /opt/NzbDrone

Running with: Ubuntu 18.04.5

I am trying to download a tv series. The series has two seasons and is sourced from Sky Atlantic (UK) My problem is that I cannot seem to find english versions of season 1. I have found, and downloaded, english versions of Season 2. I have never had this problem before. The season 1 files I have the word “multi” in the title which I have always believed to mean that there are multi language tracks built into the file. This was, for instance, true of season 2. However, Season 1 is in French and has only 1 language track. I have tried mulltiple sources for these files but have failed miserably. The name of the show is “Britannia”.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with Sonarr. What I need to know is there some way to do the downloads that I am missing. There is one download site, for instants, that has an american flag for those shows that have english language but the downloads don’t. This is simply mysterious and I need to know if I am doing anything wrong. I have had sonarr download the files, and also downloaded directly and failed.

Anyway - any thoughts wold be appreciated as I am completely clueless on this one.

This is not a Sonarr issue at all, so doesn’t really belong here, and I don’t think solutions should be discussed or shared here either. It’s not the correct forum. Try over on Reddit.

Basically though it’s just a source issue on your end. Not sure if you’re trying torrent or usenet but you need to get access to better indexers or expand where you’re trying to search. I checked a few of mine and also a couple of the larger free ones and was able to find S1 on all, including season packs. All in English.

Good luck

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.