Issues with registering downloads as complete and then renaming

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: link to all log files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1guoF-hi8-0aDOCNNzMA7FV4orzdpN-g4?usp=sharing
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
I am having intermittent downloads not being renamed by Sonarr. I am at a loss to why this is happening. Sab is not renaming the files. The downloads complete in the proper directory for the download. However, Sonarr’s status for the downloads isn’t registering as completed. It knows that the file is fully downloaded (based on the progress circle), but isn’t removing it from the activity window. Sonarr has full API access to SAB. The most confusing part about this is how intermittent it is. I just downloaded one episode that completed and renamed perfectly. Then I downloaded another that isnt working at all. I can even download the same exact episode and release 20 mins apart and one will rename and the other will not. Again, nothing has changed in my settings.

I have tried giving both Sonarr and SAB full admin access because I thought there might have been an issue with file permissions. Nothing has changed.

i went back now and downloaded it again. unfortunately i didnt have debug logging enabled this time. i have attached what logs there are in the same link above. the file name is additional.txt.

here is the info from the general log table:

RssSyncService RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 300, Reports grabbed: 0 2:11pm
DownloadDecisionMaker Processing 300 releases 2:11pm
RssSyncService Starting RSS Sync 2:11pm
EpisodeSearchService Episode search completed. 1 reports downloaded. 2:09pm
DownloadService Report sent to SAB. Forged.in.Fire.Knife.or.Death.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV 2:09pm
Sabnzbd Adding report [Forged.in.Fire.Knife.or.Death.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV] to the queue. 2:09pm
DownloadDecisionMaker Processing 60 releases 2:09pm
NzbSearchService Searching 3 indexers for [Forged in Fire: Knife or Death : S01E01] 2:09pm

i would also like to add that even after hours. the episodes downloaded during the test in my first post were still sitting there in the activity window and the downloads were left unorganized and renamed.

On Activity: Queue in Sonarr what is the status (hover over the icon on the left)?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.