Issues with indexers and searching

Sonarr 3.0.9.1549
Mono 6.12.0.182
I have a Raspberry Pi 4 running Raspbian and I have a few containers running alonside sonarr, including deluge, plex, radarr, pihole+unbound and wireguard. I was able to connect Plex and a download client, as well as Rargb and search for a TV show once, however since then, the system returns the error “All indexers are unavailable due to failures for more than 6 hours”, and whenever I try and search for something it keeps loading for a long time and returns and error of communication with Skyhook. The same issue happens with radarr and prowler for any index. I tried many online solutions and looking through the log, and it seems to be something to do with SSL connection or authentication. Other issues that I’m also having that might have the same cause are I’m not able to access the webpage for bazarr even though it should be setup correctly and most of the time I try to search for app templates on portainer it either returns with a timeout or “connection reset by peer”, although once in a while it loads correctly. I’m pretty new to this so be patient please :slight_smile:

Trace logs

Debug logs

Update: Everything started working fine randomly, I was able to download 1 show and a movie on Radarr, but then it quickly stopped working again

May depend on what indexer you are using. NZBPlanet.net has been down more than up during the past month. You might try another indexer.

I’ve tried multiple indexers over a period of a week, doesn’t seem to be the case

Not a Sonarr issue it seems

2022-09-03 21:20:09.1|Error|TaskExtensions|Task Error

[v3.0.9.1549] System.Net.WebException: Error: SecureChannelFailure (Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.): 'https://services.sonarr.tv/v1/update/main?version=3.0.9.1549&os=linux&runtimeVer=6.12.0.182' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: SecureChannelFailure (Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.) ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

your networking is janked.

ISP/DNS/VPN issues… for some reason the connection is being killed

Yeah, I tried a few things in regards to this, although I do not have a VPN active and I did change the DNS to a few different providers but it wasn’t fixed. Very weird

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.