Issues with Anime

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5252
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.0.225
Debug logs: https://hastebin.com/raw/ihayanipag
Description of issue: I am trying to download episodes of season 2 of Mob Psycho 100 and when manually searching, I am getting errors saying the releases are rejected due to being an unknown series. I have checked on thexem.de and season 2 has an exception for “Mob Psycho 100 S2”, yet it’s still not working. Am I missing something?

Any help would be much appreciated, I moved from SickChill to Sonarr less than 24 hours ago so I am very new to this.

I have the same issue. Any fix for this ?

Unfortunately, no. I have just been manually adding the episodes to Deluge from the search function in Jackett and then importing them to Sonarr (They import fine once downloaded, they just aren’t downloaded automatically)

I was having the same problem with a new setup of sonarr. Before sonarr was pulling all episodes of the second season without a problem.
I think updating the Scene Mapping fixed it for me, as sonarr is recognizing the episodes again.

You can run this manualy in sonarr:
System -> Tasks -> Update Scene Mapping

Unfortunately that did not fix it for me, so I have had to just continue downloading them manually and importing them

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.