Issue with starting Sonarr at boot

Hello. I am a recent convert from Sickbeard & love this program. I have a server box running Ubuntu 14.04. I installed Sonarr using the info found here & then setup the autostart using the scripts & instructions found here. It will start sometimes. But other times it seems to not start or randomly stop working all together & I am not sure why. I am not sure what logs or info you would be looking for, but if you tell me what you need, I can pull it & post it here. Thanks.

~J

It may be starting then crashing: Native mono crashes [kernel fix released]

OK. So, how do I stop that? Or is there a fix? Is there any log that will tell you if that is indeed what is going on?

You will need to upgrade the kernel when it is available, there are more details towards the end of the thread.

Ah. ok. I was running an much newer kernel it seems (3.16.0-38-generic). I ran the command “apt-get install linux-image-3.13.0-46-generic”. Now it seems to be good. I don’t have it restarting it’s self & loosing it when I am on the webui. I can just hold off the kernel upgrades. shouldn’t hurt anything. Thanks.

~J