Issue with Finished Download Processing

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4949
Description of issue:
Hi, the issue I am running into is that I have recently turned off Drone Factory, when I turned it off I made sure that I went through the documentation for making sure that the Finished Download Scanning is working. As far as I can tell I have everything right but Sonarr never seems to see that the download is finished. My SABnzbd is on a QNAP. I made sure that SAB has a category for my shows and it is set as “tv”, in Sonarr for my configuration for SAB i added the category of “tv”. I added a remote path mapping
Remote Path: "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/sabnzbd/complete/TV"
Local Path : “\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\Download\sabnzbd\complete\TV”

When I look in SAB at the path for the episode is “/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/sabnzbd/complete/tv/SomeEpisode”

I have played around with the remote path mapping a bit to get it to work but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated

The casing of TV is inconsistent, you’ll need to make sure it matches.

Doesn’t see it finished or doesn’t import it because of an error?
What does Activity: Queue show?
What do the ((debug logs)) show? Without logs we’re blind to what the issue could be, which is why we request them in the template.

The difference in the paths was my typo on here it is actually correct in Sonarr.

The Activity queue shows that the episode is downloaded and show that the path is invalid and they i might need a remote path mapping.

Here is the debug log https://pastebin.com/X9V70mzg

That usually means the Host or the Remote Path for the remote path mapping is wrong.

So after looking around an playing around a little I found that my Host on the remote path mapping was wrong which I have now fixed and restarted sonarr and tried adding a new episode and still the same error.

Looking in SAB the root folder is “/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/sabnzbd/complete” so I have added it exactly like that in Sonarr for the Remote Path. I then set my Local Path as “\192.168.0.225\Download\sabnzbd\complete”. I have added screen shots of why my settings are.

MySAB is the name of the download client in Sonarr’s settings?

And Activity: Queue is showing the exact same message right now?

It is the same

On System: Tasks when was the last time Check for Completed Download task ran?

It looks like the remote path mapping is correct.

Completed Download ran 3 hours ago and interval is set to disabled

Sorry Check For Finished Download, similar name, but different.

it is a few seconds ago on an interval of one minute

It has to be something with the Remote Path Mapping. I just setup my torrent client and it works fine as they are on the same machine and can access the same path. it just seems like for whatever reason the mapping is not getting picked up.

Yeah, sounds like it, I just wanted to make sure the task was executing properly.

The remote path mapping is applied if the Name and Remote Path match the download client’s Name and an item from the client path respectively. If the local path is wrong/Sonarr doesn’t have permissions to it, it will also fail, but with the local path substituted in.

Visually it looks correct, but maybe there is an extra space in the name or the remote path?

@markus101… HOST not NAME.

SHIT… wow, sorry epic fail on my part. Apparently I’m out of it…

This is why we have a github issue to make it autocomplete :slight_smile:

Awesome. That fixed the issue. Thanks for the help.

You might want to update the example at the bottom of this page to reflect the host address not name.

That’s interesting. Also on QNAP and also had this issue pop up a few days ago. I didn’t change any settings, Sonarr just stopped importing from the completed Sabnzbd directory. Could you screenshot your final Remote Path Mappings set up?

Not sure if it matters, but I run sonarr/sabnzbd on a VM hosted on the qnap and run plex natively on the same system.

Here is my setup

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.