Issue with episodes numebered 01

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: So I keep downloading series with a lot of episodes i.e. Spongebob, Dragonball Z and many others where the numbering is episode 01 02 03 etc etc. The prbolem occus when episodes numbered 101 102 103 are mistake as season 1 episode one when in reality its like season 4 Episode 1.

Is there a way to get sonarr to differentiate between the two? Second question I have is this; Does Sonarr do the renaming of the the episodes and moving it? Because its not anymore when I download files. Files are moving when new episodes of already downloaded series are added like a new episode that premiered tonight of say…Supernatural. It names it and moves it over to the proper folder and season, but yet when i download manually an episode of Dragonball Z, because of the error above its not really being moved. Sometimes its really jest getting deleted and needs to be downloaded manually. Other error I am having is as follows:

I am having to manually download episodes of a lot of Anime because the episodes were blacklisted. So is why it is blacklisted and I am hoping that someone can explain to me how to get these off the blacklisted:

Existing file Meets cutooff: Webdl 1080p
Quality for existing file on disk is of equal or high preference: Blueray-1080p v1 - Yet there is not other file on disk
Episode wasnt requested 2x7

Sorry for the long topic but just a few things that have gotten me here lately while i have been waiting for my account to be approved.

If you need logs please tell me which ones and where they are located.

Absolute episode numbers are supported, but it relies on stricter filenames, otherwise it’ll fall back to those releases/files being part of season 1. Specifically the title needs [RlsGrp] at the start or the end (where RlsGrp is the actual release group).

If it can determine which files are and they are missing or upgrades it will, you’ll need to make sure Sonarr is seeing them (they’re in Sonarr’s queue) and see why they’re not being imported.

They’re blacklisted because they failed previously when Sonarr queued them, you can clear the blacklist from Activity: Blacklist, but that won’t guarantee they will work.

Sounds like a bad name causing it to get parsed as the wrong episode as discussed above.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.