Is NzbDrone Down?

Hi, is the drone not working? When trying to add series from disk, add a new series, or even get an episode from an existing series I get this msg - [GET] Service Unavailable : /api/series/lookup?term=prison

In the logs it shows - Couldn’t refresh info for [260449][Vikings]: Unable to connect to the remote server

Can someone assist on how to resolve this?

well i think this might be left to perhaps @markus101 or someone else more knowledgeable to answer but i can say that NzbDrone is not down in any way i can see my is working fine

can i ask what show it was you were trying to add as i can test it on mine and see if i get the same result looks like something beginning with prison from that line you posted

but it could also be Vikings from the next lot you posted which if the case i can say that vikings does work as i have that show in mine and i have had no problems

perhaps check your internet connect like load a page like google or ping a website in cmd to me just looking at it this appears to be you not being able to connect to perhaps trakt or tvdb whichever one handles the api’s or perhaps even your indexers

i am not sure how much help i can be but at least there is a few suggestions as to the possible cause and a few things for you to check out

Thanks, I can connect to all sites, externally, not sure what the issue is, I cannot even download the series that I have in the sue like arrow and Hawaii five o

That error means it couldn’t connect to trakt, happens when they do maintenance or have other issues. Clicking the error in the logs table should give the full error, or the log files will. Likely a 5xx error from trakt though.

Thanks markus, the below is a detailed error must I just wait for maintance to be completed?

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:13828
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at RestSharp.Http.GetRawResponse(HttpWebRequest request)
at RestSharp.Http.GetResponse(HttpWebRequest request)

What’s running on 127.0.0.1:3828?

I can’t see where the error came from within drone.

I am not sure markus nothing on my end runs on that adress

Sorry its, 127.0.0.1:13828 (missed the 1 at the beginning of the port). Anything running there? If not. do you have a proxy configured in Internet explorer? (double check that you don’t).

Definitely looks like a local networking issue … as you say, proxy or maybe a firewall issue. It’s trying to connect to something on the local machine, as opposed to going out to the internet (trakt).

I moved a post to an existing topic: Sonarr - Now with TVDB