Is not a valid Windows path. paths must be a full path eg. C:\Windows

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4230
((Debug logs)):https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6HhmNyJ_WfQQnlYRU9NMzMtSDQ/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue: Torrents will not process at all. Sonarr and uTorrent are located on the same computer, and I get the following error for every torrent downloaded over Torrents now when I manually try to import the Torrent, and automatic imports never process.

Request Failed: value [/Killjoys.S02E08.720p.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv] is not a valid Windows path. paths must be a full path eg. C:\Windows
Parameter name: path

value [/Killjoys.S02E08.720p.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv] is not a valid Windows path. paths must be a full path eg. C:\Windows

Torrent Files are located at the following local location: H:\Downloads\Torrent\Completed\tv-sonarr

That folder is filled with all of the torrents that get downloaded by Sonarr and uTorrent.

It looks like this started a few weeks ago, most of my files are downloaded by sabnzbd, but around the time I changed my uTorrent version to 2.2.1 I’ve been getting those error messages, any ideas what I should be looking at to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance for the help

So after doing a little more research it seems like uTorrent 2.2.1 isn’t fully supported and that may be my issue. I’ll look into moving Torrent clients, but the issue there is I have

I upgraded to uTorrent 3.2.1 and everything seems to be good again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.