Intermediate Download path inside drone factory, ignoring download - Solved

Ok, so I’ve spent the last few hours trying to figure this out. No mater what I tried I could not seem to get this to work. Finally after reading everything on this site about this error and finding no resolution. I decided to take a look at what was in the season folder. This is for supernatural season 11. I had placed all 22 episodes in the drone factory folder and only episode 8 was having this issue and not moving to the season folder. Turns out it did copy instead of move but for some odd reason sonarr did not see the episode.

I deleted the copy of episode 8 that was in the supernatural season 11 folder and everything started working again. WTF! I spent a lot of time (hours) troubleshooting a BS issue like this. Why did sonarr get confused? Why did sonarr not just print an alert that their was a duplicate copy.

Can someone please look into this, it seems like a simple issue, but for someone that dose not know squat, t6roubleshooting this chewed up a lot of time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.