Installed Radarr and now Sonarr doesn't run

Sonarr version (2.0):
Mono version (5.10.1.57):
OSX: 10.11.6:

Hello, after enjoying Sonarr for a number of years, I had trouble with Sonarr last week and fixed it by copying the backup. Then a few days later I installed Radarr for the first time and, although Radarr now works fine, Sonarr has stopped running again. I tried deleting log file, and also copying from several backups but nothing seems to work. I have seen that some people have trouble with Sonarr and Radarr on the same computer but nothing that has fixed my problem. Can anyone help? See debug log below (I hope I am pasting the correct text:

You should add a link to your log not paste it here.
But what doesn’t work ?

Sonarr doesn’t work at all. It won’t open or download shows and I can’t access it at 8989. This is after it working fine for years.

I have a similar problem. Ever since upgrading my Synology Discstation, its potluck whether Sonarr or Radarr will run. Currently when I click Sonarr, Radar will launch, but if I click Radarr the page will not load. It’s driving me nuts. I’ve even uninstalled both and reinstalled them but still have the same problem.

Yes exactly. I am having a lot of trouble running both at the same time. I hope someone is able to offer some advise on this forum. If not, I may have to switch back to Sickbeard or something.

The only logs posted look to be corrupt and not from Sonarr’s log file.

If you’re having this problem, please post trace logs of the failed start up.

Sorry. There are so many files that have the word ‘log’ in it. Should I copy and past from the file called sonarr.txt?

The trace logs link has the answer.

Hi Markus. Thank you for helping me. Here is the data from my Sonarr.txt file. I don’t know how to ‘add a link to my log’ so I will just paste it here. The file is quite large so I am only pasting the last few pages. Pease let me know if you need anything else.

There are suggestions where to post the logs in the template you used when you opened this thread…

Based on the logs either something else is using port 8989 or Sonarr can’t access that port for some reason. Did you set Radarr to use the same port?

Beyond that try running Sonarr as admin once.

Hi Markus. Thank you for replying. Radar is set to port 7878 (not 8989) and I don’t know how to run Sonarr as admin. I currently am the primary admin user with admin privileges for this computer. How do I ‘run Sonarr as admin once?’

Sorry, I was thinking this was Windows, disregard that.

I missed this before, but you should disable SSL since it’s not properly supported under mono and it looks like Radarr has the same default port for SSL (if you’ve enabled it there as well).

This worked! Thank you so much for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.